 Castle / 16798
Re: Farm MOC.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 14:55:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Juan Cuello writes:

  This is the first time I post a MOC on lugnet. Hope you enjoy it.....

Ah yes, this definitely looks to be a thoroughly planned
and elegant creation, judging by the integrity of the
modelling, the detailing of the surrounding farm, etc.

In fact, this is just another reason as to why the tudor
design will never go out of style! It's absolutely classic.

However, I have just one question; Do you have any plans
to take interior pictures of the farm house, or is that
currently on hold right now? Or is there much of an
interior?

I "borrow" some other ideas from somewhere.... but..... is not this the
"quiz"?? to pick some good ideas from here and others from there and put all
together to "serve" your intereset with your own "look'n feel" :-)

That's the truth. Taking and implementing ideas from a variety
of sources is a tried and true technique to achieve originality.
(In my personal tastes, so long as the idea you decided to use
is not strikingly prominent in your creation, then originality is
a plus.)

Of course, detailing like Onishi Shinji's animals just
complements a touch of realism to it...something I would
wish to see in every model TLC makes.

I must said that brickshelf is the best site to search for this ideas...
thanks to all the people who spend their time building those wonderful Lego
creations.... One day I will be like you ;-)

You already are, Juan. Well, I saw your church and blacksmith's
house, and I must say I'm thoroughly impressed. In fact, I might
take a few of those ideas :)

Excellent work and welcome to lugnet.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast