 Castle / 16834
Re: Farm MOC.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 21:47:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

two of my rural todor style buidings:
http://www.fgltc.org/bwoabs/iscc2/iscc2.phtml
(That cow has been influenced by a shop displays cow photographed by Eric Brok
(the link on his page is broken now...))
my last years ISCC entry:
http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/003/003e.htm

Wow!!!! What can I say..... I must lern much before build something like
this.... snot is a great and hard skill
  I have tried to do some snot things, but I find it too dificult for me to
build.....
  Your black & white tudor boxes with one black plate width border are
great!!!!!

thanks for your comment....

john