 Castle / 16833
Re: Farm MOC.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 21:15:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:

Ah yes, this definitely looks to be a thoroughly planned
and elegant creation, judging by the integrity of the
modelling, the detailing of the surrounding farm, etc.

  Thank you very much for your comments.... It's great to see that you like
my work.... That invite me to do more layouts and go on with this "hard
work" :-)

However, I have just one question; Do you have any plans
to take interior pictures of the farm house, or is that
currently on hold right now? Or is there much of an
interior?

In fact I have some proyect of interiors: tables, fire places, and so, but I
must lern much more from other people before.... :-(

You already are, Juan. Well, I saw your church and blacksmith's
house, and I must say I'm thoroughly impressed. In fact, I might
take a few of those ideas :)

Excellent work and welcome to lugnet.

thanks again..... I do my best..... (to tell you the truth, I "love" spend
time doing lego-things..... It's my favorite hobby..... and is satisfying to
see that other people enjoy your "work".....)

john....