 Castle / 16838
Re: Farm MOC.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 15:35:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Juan Cuello writes:
Hi there!!!

  This is the first time I post a MOC on lugnet. Hope you enjoy it.....

<snip>

Welcome to Lugnet Juan!  As i hope you are aware, your creations have been
posted here before, and all of which look very simple and elegant.

I love this farm and eagerly await new creations!  Welcome to the castle family!
-lenny