 Trains / 19932
Re: drawbridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:02:48 GMT

I just got through purchasing 4 rotation sensors for that very reason for my
lift bridge (http://www.cei.net/~rhendrix/lego.html - in Creations).  I will
be adding the 4 rotation sensors and an additional rcx to my bridge sometime
this year.  Out of 32 motors, I could never get 2 that matched perfectly.  I
believe some of the problem may be caused from different length wire, as
well as, non-matched motors.

-Rob