 Technic / 10220
Re: drawbridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:16:29 GMT

I hope my bridge design spreadsheet worked okay for you. Your trusses look
good! Nice work. Very nice!
your spreadsheet is awesome.  it worked great for calculating the length
and heights.  the only small problem was that the diagonal braces on my
bridge all go in one direction, which your spreadsheet does not model.  so
your spreadsheet could model half of my diagonal braces.  i had to just
guess on the others.  but it all worked out and was very helpful.  thank
you again.

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤

Bob Kojima
ko@fial.com
http://www.bong69.com

Fial Incorporated