 Technic / 10232
Re: drawbridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 23:18:15 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steven Arnold writes:

so based on what has been explained and what I just theorized, I can only
come to the conclusion that the biggest difference in motor speed will have
to do with the motor itself.

I believe your are right Steven,  if two identical motors were connected in
an identical way they would run at the same speed provided they had
identical loads.  But nothing in this physical world is identical and that
is why stepper motors and such like were invented.