 Trains / 16157
Re: Under Hanging Train Idea: v1 Concept design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 05:21:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:

Thanks for taking a look.

Cool. So you didn't want to go the Wuppertahlbahn
(http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/060/060.htm)  route using a
single rail? I guess it makes powering the thing easier...