 Trains / 15757
Re: Gray VS. Black Metroliner Nose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:52:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
I just built my Metroliner. Fun!

But I'm not so sure I like that black nose, what is the general feeling
on this?

Should my <-> company paint (Change out) the black nose for a more
conventional gray?

For those who haven't seen one with a grey nose, Paul B kindly lent me 2 of his
grey noses, and I took a side-by-side shot. I think I still prefer the black,
but I'm not sure yet...

ROSCO

Was there not a white one posted once? By Mike Walsh?

Scott A