 Trains / 15756
Re: Mountain Town - A train module experiment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:01:28 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kim Toll writes:

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Kim

Are you kidding?? This is fanTASTIC! And the exact kind of layout I have been
thinking about building. I was pleased to be able to see the support structure
which you documented quite nicely. Congratulations on an outstanding train
layout. I hope my LEGO "kung-fu" can match yours someday. Have a good one.

Alex