 Trains / 15750
Re: Mountain Town - A train module experiment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 00:17:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Wilson writes:
Kim Toll wrote in message ...
The next update on my site is a page showing my Mountain Town train module.

It is a fully brickscaped train module of a small town (or part of a small
town).

Mmmm, yummy Kim! Looks excellent!

So are you going to enter it in the Town Building Contest?

Kevin

I'd love to enter.  However, I was afraid that this fell outside the rules
of the contest since it was actually built about 1 year ago.

Admittedly, I haven't read the rules very carefully.  This was just my
assumption.  If I'm wrong, I'll certainly enter it in the contest!

This is the first time its been posted, though its been to a couple of
different PNLTC shows...

So would it be allowed as a contest entry?

Kim