 Trains / 15777
Re: Mountain Town - A train module experiment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:16:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen writes:
wow
great work, very good ideas.

Thanks!

How about a tram (or streetcar as Americans call it) instead of the
metroliner on the upper oval? That would be perfect!

Yes, you're right.  I ought to build some nice little trolley or something
for that upper loop.  That's a very good idea.

The Metroliner was simply a 'train of convenience', if you know what I mean.
It was handy when I was taking the pictures.  But it really is too large to
look good on that upper loop.  I try to run small engines with one or two
small coaches up there and it looks very good.

Kim
http://www.easystreet.com/~kjmrr/