 Trains / 15753
Re: Mountain Town - A train module experiment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 04:49:25 GMT

Kim Toll wrote in message ...
In lugnet.trains, Kevin Wilson writes:
Kim Toll wrote in message ...
The next update on my site is a page showing my Mountain Town train • module.

It is a fully brickscaped train module of a small town (or part of a • small
town).

Mmmm, yummy Kim! Looks excellent!

So are you going to enter it in the Town Building Contest?

Kevin

I'd love to enter.  However, I was afraid that this fell outside the rules
of the contest since it was actually built about 1 year ago. • <snip>
So would it be allowed as a contest entry?

Yes, definitely it would! There's no time limit on when things were built,
just that they cannot have been entered in any previous contest.

I'm just wondering whether it would fit best in the "Town" or "Diorama"
categories though... it's kinda in the middle, sizewise, but I'd lean
towards diorama.

Kevin
TOWN Lego Building contest! http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2002
NEW Hospital 2396 piece kit! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-hosp.htm