 Trains / 15778
Re: sfsc b-unit, here is mine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:50:35 GMT

Nice looking b-units. Could you tell me how many SFSC sets it took to build
both b-units. I'm not aware of what other sets have the grey wheels so it
seems to me it took 4 sets to build what you have, including locomotives.

Hi Matt,

thanks! Building 2 copies of my b-unit will take 4 copies of set 10020 + 2
additional copies of these panes trans-clear with porthole light gray. I too
think that some of the parts you need you get only with set 10020 (light
gray wheels, curved bricks light gray, portholes, buffers light gray...)

happy bricking
adrian