 Trains / 13783
Re: Steam power (was: something else...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:09:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:
Got a detail wrong but the argument stands. Arguing thermodynamics may be
off topic for .trains so feel free to redirect or ask for redirection.

Since I'm quite sure you are arguing (Larry?  Argue??) temperatures that are
well above the range that LEGO trains run, I'd suggest .off-topic.geek...

lol good point, J-1-- getting a little too esoteric for we simple folk;-)

J-2

JohnG, GMLTC