 Trains / 13720
Re: Gray VS. Black Metroliner Nose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 02:44:47 GMT

"Jason J. Railton" wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
I just built my Metroliner. Fun!

But I'm not so sure I like that black nose, what is the general feeling
on this?

Should my <-> company paint (Change out) the black nose for a more
conventional gray?

(The company bought some gray nose parts last year. Lucky...)

Thoughts?

::Thinks::  For crying out loud, it's Lego!  Build what you want!  Build it
with grey ones.  If you don't like it, change it back.  Have you paid for
it?  Yes?  Well, it's yours now.  Go crazy.  Have some FUN!

Sorry, did I think that out loud?

Woha there. Hold onto them stallions...

Anyway, it's a diesel, so it'll look ugly whichever one you use.  :-)

Actually, isn't it electric? The pantographs (?) at the top should give
it away...

--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320