 Trains / 13716
Re: Gray VS. Black Metroliner Nose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 00:22:01 GMT

Anyway, it's a diesel, so it'll look ugly whichever one you use.  :-)

Please.  It's a Diseasal, so it'll look ugly whichever one you use :)

I _do_ own 3 steam railway engines...even if they are 'only' 3/4" scale, and
can only pull ~1000 lbs or so (well, 2 of 3 can).

I am also building my metroliner 10001 today.  A little mistake, I had a extra
red 1x4 plate, but was short a white one...other than that, I am quite
impressed with it. (and yes, I do have an original too...)

James P