 Trains / 13734
Re: Does anyone know how to modify a train controler?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 14:21:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton writes:

Anyway, multiple controllers indeeed.  Look at the UK on a map sometime!
Space is at a definite premium.

If you're not devoting at least 100 ft**2 to your layout, your priorities
are wrong. :-) Who needs sleeping space or a dining room anyway?

I've been to the UK, don't try to shine me on... it's not THAT small. I saw
Huw's layout at the fest at his place and he has multiple controllers worth
of room. And if you're running out of room, just tear down Buckingham Palace
or something.