 Trains / 13745
Re: Does anyone know how to modify a train controler?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:20:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton writes:
Unfortunately I don't have a spare room in
the flat I can devote to my layout.  It currently runs around in front of
the TV, behind the CD stack, and over a bridge below the coffee table.

You're just whinging. Get a bigger flat. Or get rid of the bed. Priorities,
man... priorities!

OK, I will stop now. But I WILL say this, I had LEGO in EVERY ROOM of my
temporary apartment in Detroit.