 Trains / 13569
Re: Does anyone know how to modify a train controler?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 20:00:55 GMT

This is very simple.

There are 9 steps, which are clearly when one opens the controller. I don't
have it handy right now, but what one could do, is to cut the last pads and
connect them to the wanted highest speed e.g. 5, so pads 5-9 would be
connected.
I don't know the schematics, but I asume that also changing the
electronics - e.g. a resistor - would do.

Knowledge about electronics is recommanded! If you know someone into radios
etc let them help.

Another option is to have a transformer in from so you take 230V down to
e.g. 180V - but that is both expensive and hard to do.

Sonnich
(I also like to see my trains at full speed)