 Town / 2706
2705  |  2707
Subject:
fire stations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 04:53:26 GMT

I posted a article a couple days ago about finally being fire hall
complete...that is having all the major fire halls Lego has put out in
the last 20 years.  I was unhappy that I didn't get any response....
positive or negative...
hopefully by posting it to the "proper" group, I'll get a bit more
activity.  I was wondering how many others are "complete" in
fire stations.  I know there are several that collect lego fire
apparatus....I've seen several independant sites, and know there
are fellow fire equipment collectors....