 Town / 2715
Re: fire stations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:59:40 GMT

In lugnet.town, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.town, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I posted a article a couple days ago about finally being fire hall
complete...that is having all the major fire halls Lego has put out in
the last 20 years.  I was unhappy that I didn't get any response....
positive or negative...
hopefully by posting it to the "proper" group, I'll get a bit more
activity.  I was wondering how many others are "complete" in
fire stations.  I know there are several that collect lego fire
apparatus....I've seen several independant sites, and know there
are fellow fire equipment collectors....

Do you have them all assembled?  It would be neat to see pictures of a little
town with nothing but fire halls.  How many were there?

I have never owned a fire hall.  I did have that awesome 1994 firetruck with
the extending ladder.  Oh, and the white Launch Command firetruck from 1995.
And the pahetic Town Jr. Fire Chief set that came with the Target/Sears Town
value pack.  But never a fire hall :(

Its too bad you don't have a fire hall...if I were you, I'd buy 6571 Flame
Fighters and get that set...it looks pretty good IMO, and the fire apparatus
with it are pretty good, especially the fire tender with it....lots of detail
goes pretty good with the Evac 1 (the white truck in the launch command)
you mean the hook n ladder truck...nice set of equipment you have anyways...

I don't have any pics online, and also most of my stations are not put
together...most of them are in my big bag in my closet :-( and haven't
had time to put them together....
to see them look at this posting:

http://news.lugnet.com/post/?lugnet.town,2710

with one notable exception missing:

set number 6464 should also be included (its in my response to that
posting, anyways...)