 Town / 2722
Re: fire stations; continuation of Lego Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 19:30:56 GMT

I guess that's the real messed up about the whole situation.
I think I agree with you that Juniorization should be stopped, and that
no one should buy these sets, and I think Lego knows the general position
of AFOL's, and that is why they stopped putting town sets out....
if they stopped putting out Juniorized sets, I think Lego Town would be
a big seller.