 Town / 2716
Re: fire stations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 11:38:22 GMT

In lugnet.town, Aaron Coghill writes:
Cool i'm hoping to get 80's & 90's station complete, i need the set from 87
to do this though.
--
Aaron Coghill
Fire Cheif - Kyola Department Emergency Services

cool site Aaron...a great example of what a lego fire apparatus fan
should do...show off his great apparatus.  I really liked your fire
department MOC's...
hopefully I'll be able to create a heavy rescue truck similiar to what you
have for my town...probably basing it on the RES-Q's emergency responce
center's "tow truck"....putting a back on it, and mounting the "winches"
on top, but also not forgetting to put a couple of (equipment) boxes on it
either.
I think the set you are refering to is 6385.  That came out between 1985 and
1988.  You have the one that came out in 1991 (6389)  Do you have the
coastal rescue base (6387)?  ...it has a few interesting models.  I don't
consider it a true fire station...but it does have a small engine unit
with it.