 Town / 2744
Re: fire stations; continuation of Lego Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 22:41:19 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jeff Christner writes:
On Sun, 18 Mar 2001 15:41:18 GMT, "Christopher J. Dean"
<chdean@deloitte.com> wrote:

if they stopped putting out Juniorized sets, I think Lego Town would be
a big seller.

And I would be bankrupt from all the sets I would be buying.

So would I. I spent less then $200 on LEGO last year, and most of that
was for BrickWars items. Since I came out of my Dark Ages 12 years
ago, this is an all time low spending record. On the plus side, I've
had extra money to spend on other hobbies and pursuits.

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/

Help support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail.
Visit http://www.nscorp.com/ to find out how.

Not I...I've spent the most on Lego the last two years, and find myself
lately buying a lot of classic town items on E-bay.  I have a lot of the
"nicer" designed sets in the last couple years, like the Bank and Cycle
Shop, Cargo Center, Coast Guard, and a few other ones.  I don't like them
as much as the earlier put out sets, but I think I can find a spot for
them somewhere in the town.
I am almost 9V train complete, and that is great...I've got to start working
on buying some Pirate Sets, Paradisa Sets, and a couple more Castle sets
(King Leo's Castle, Kings Mountain Fortress, and maybe the Wolfpack Fortress??
- something that Cedric the Bull can attack and use as his base of operations)
I had two dark ages, and if Lego don't put out any good Lego soon, I'll go
back into another Dark Age.....or I'll just continue to get additional
copies of my favorite sets...like Metroliner and Airport Shuttle!!!