 Town / 2736
Re: rolling garage doors from fire stations etc( was fire stations)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 04:41:06 GMT

Garage door,  now lego should put the SP back out, or make a bulk pack!  I'd
be happy...
Yep me too.I could give all my houses garages and up the property values in
my lego town:-)   <----funny!!  (sides are splitting with laughter!!)

do you guys think this will happen...I thought it was interesting that a
set like this came out...I forgot about I guess. Thank heavens for that
on-line scan of the UK (actually Euro) Service Catalogue.  I share your
sentiment, this service pack/bulk pack (how about 2 of these in it, or
3 or 4 sets of different colors!!  that would be cool)
I don't have much room to have too many multiple copies anyways...but
I still thoroughly enjoy Century Skyway and Airport Shuttle...I wish I
had a MISB of Airport Shuttle!!
Or even better, a new Town Mass Transit set....hmmmmm sounds good!!
with a companion Bus Station and a smaller Bus Stop set!!!