 Town / 2725
Re:rolling garage doors from fire stations etc( was fire stations)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 00:26:53 GMT

In lugnet.town, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I posted a article a couple days ago about finally being fire hall
complete...that is having all the major fire halls Lego has put out in
the last 20 years.  I was unhappy that I didn't get any response....
positive or negative...
hopefully by posting it to the "proper" group, I'll get a bit more
activity.  I was wondering how many others are "complete" in
fire stations.  I know there are several that collect lego fire
apparatus....I've seen several independant sites, and know there

Ben,i am 80's(most 2 or more each) and 90's(Jr's for parts only) complete
but only 590 from '77.However my big question is to everyone is how many of
the sets of the roll up doors do you have.Through my sets and BB/Ebay i have
over 3 dozen with more on the way(Scott where's my yellow! :-)i need more hee)