 Town / 2717
Re: fire stations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 13:44:49 GMT

I will never be fire station complete because I flat out refuse to
purchase any of the newer LEGO fire sets. Since I came out of my Dark
Ages, I've bought multiple copies of every fire set, including the
first Town Jr fire station, but I'm no longer supporting LEGO by
purchasing these garbage Town Jr sets, and I'm not the only one.

Well, I may buy some of the new stations if I can ever find them at deep
discount (like 75% of :-) But I won't ever be station complete either.  Any Town
Jr stations I buy will be for PARTS ONLY!

Will

Bricksburg Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess