 Town / 2708
Re: fire stations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 08:17:33 GMT

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001 04:53:26 GMT, "ben medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com>
wrote:

I posted a article a couple days ago about finally being fire hall
complete...that is having all the major fire halls Lego has put out in
the last 20 years.  I was unhappy that I didn't get any response....
positive or negative...
hopefully by posting it to the "proper" group, I'll get a bit more
activity.  I was wondering how many others are "complete" in
fire stations.  I know there are several that collect lego fire
apparatus....I've seen several independant sites, and know there
are fellow fire equipment collectors....

I will never be fire station complete because I flat out refuse to
purchase any of the newer LEGO fire sets. Since I came out of my Dark
Ages, I've bought multiple copies of every fire set, including the
first Town Jr fire station, but I'm no longer supporting LEGO by
purchasing these garbage Town Jr sets, and I'm not the only one.

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/

Help support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail.
Visit http://www.nscorp.com/ to find out how.