 Technic / Bionicle / 175
Re: Corrected distribution of Kanohi Masks (8530)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 20:23:59 GMT

What's the pricing of these things?  Throwbot/Slizer discs are US$2 for 5 and
RoboRider wheels are US$2 for 4.  At only 2 masks per bag I'm hoping they price
them lower than that.
Well, in Belgium one bag consist of 2 randomly distributed masks, 1 head, 1
(randomly distributed) 'pair of eyes', and 2 (why 2) length 3 rods.  One bag
costs 89 Belgian Francs, which is roughly about 2 US dollars.

In Germany the bags cost 5DM (retail) which is roughly about $2.50.