 Technic / Bionicle / 174
Re: Corrected distribution of Kanohi Masks (8530)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 20:20:51 GMT

Hey Carl, in the end I still have a short question for you. Could you check
all of the small numbers that are being printed on all over the bag.

Of course, there is the set number #8530 on it, right? But in addition to
that one, I still have some other digits on my bags, you might want to
compare thse with your bags, just in case :) ...

http://www.brickmaster.de/images/bio_masks2_temp.jpg
- on the right: "Item: 2301134"
- smaller and in the middle: "4155478"
- right under the barcode on the white background: "5  702012  014062"

If you have different numbers on these places that either means they were
sold (or produced) in a different country (factory) or else maybe that
really indicates differents version of "batches": a first and a second
"batch" maybe. And then again, how many batches will there be, when and how
will that legend finally turn out .  .  .  .

The numbers are the same for the second production round...... and the packages do exactly look the same like the ones we got
earlier. You can only know by asking the seller when the packs did arrive......

brickhead..... who luckily found a darkgrey Rau today.....