 Technic / Bionicle / 173
172  |  174
Subject:
New mask varieties have also reached Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 14:24:08 GMT

Hi,

after Carl posted his exciting news on more Turaga mask sightings, I got a new shipment in today with so far unseen masks, among
them a Kanohi RAU and a Kanohi Matatu in a strange blue...... the new masks have obviously reached Germany as well.... so now the
hunt for the infected one has begun?

brickhead

brickhead's brain: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=toorude
e-mail: brickIdonotwantanyspaminmyhead@web.de
All in all it's just another brick in the wall.....