 Technic / Bionicle / 176
Re: New mask varieties have also reached Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 22:07:21 GMT

Thanks Brickhead for the image of the new masks he has found. I just
uploaded them to my server, here's the direct link:

http://www.brickmaster.de/images/bio_more_new_masks.jpg

Hopefully I'll get my hands on these as well soon...

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de