 Technic / Bionicle / 164
163  |  165
Subject:
IMAGES of some new masks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 17:23:38 GMT

HI AGAIN,

and why has nobody mentioned the new images on Lugnet yet.

You may either view them on the following page:
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/10108.htm

or use the direct image URLS instead:
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/bio_infected.jpg
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/bio_kaukau8.jpg

The images were sent in to me by Arnold Staniczek (known here as brickhead)
and I did put them in my server right away. I do not have any idea yet where
these originally came from, geez...

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de