 Technic / Bionicle / 161
Re: Corrected distribution of Kanohi Masks (8530)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:51:13 GMT

I'm glad you know what you're talking about, it's all gibberish to me :-)

Huw

I'm with Huw on this one, I've not seen the the sets in the shops and the
Bionicle website gives no idea what the things actually look like. As far as
I can tell from your postings its a bit like trading cards, try to get one
of each one by swapping randomly packed packs.
This is not a critism, just a request for an explaination

tim