 Technic / 7091
Re: How real should it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:44:08 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:59:22 GMT, "Joseph Woolley"
<jwoolley@spamblock.insight.rr.com> wrote:

So, I apply patience where I can, and sometimes have to spend some time away
from my Lego  8-)   Recently, I felt the need to break away a bit, so I
printed some of the kernel for legOS to see if there was anything I could
add/modify.  It is good to have something else to go to when your current
project is not going well/easy.

Ah, good to se another person who prefers reading code on paper.
Although I'm no programmer :)

For another way to "read" code, try
http://radioqualia.va.com.au/freeradiolinux/

ROSCO