 Technic / 7087
Re: How real should it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:34:06 GMT

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:44:55 GMT, "Bob Fay" <rfay@attbi.com> wrote:
--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay

LOL! I thought that was shop as in shopping and not work shop, sorry
:)

Making a model that will "do something" is my challenge. The saying "If • you
cannot solve the problem, change the problem." is the basis for my • building.

Uhm, could you explain that part a little? I think my English is
lacking again :) Sorry.

A man was trying to remove the ink from news paper so the paper could be
used again. He was unable to acomplish this task. He changed the ink formula
and was able to remove it with ease.

This plus the recent words of Jennifer helped me so now I'm set with
that saying. Thanks, like I said, LEGO do broaden my horizon!

I tried many materials on my mills and was unsucessful untill I tried bread
that was dried in a microwave.

So I should run my IPMOC (In Progress MOC) down a slight slope to get
it in speed? :) I'll see if fresh batteries will help first, they were
a tad worn I guess. I just verified that there is not room for an
additional motor and the gear ratio is not easily changed. I guess if
it does not work I'll let it be like so rather then making this
another not finished MOC.
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/