 Technic / 7082
Re: How real should it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:44:55 GMT

Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay

"Tobbe Arnesson" <tnt@arnesson.nu> wrote in message
news:3c960f8f.17426497@lugnet.com...
On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:25:54 GMT, "Bob Fay" <rfay@attbi.com> wrote:

Making a model that will "do something" is my challenge. The saying "If • you
cannot solve the problem, change the problem." is the basis for my • building.

Uhm, could you explain that part a little? I think my English is
lacking again :) Sorry.

A man was trying to remove the ink from news paper so the paper could be
used again. He was unable to acomplish this task. He changed the ink formula
and was able to remove it with ease.

I tried many materials on my mills and was unsucessful untill I tried bread
that was dried in a microwave.