 Technic / 14865
Re: Pneumatic Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 00:28:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

Here is a schematic for an engine that combines pressure and vaccume on both piston faces.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/Computing/pv-engine.jpg

It uses the four port switch I described in this thread:

http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=14861

The image shows a compressor and air tanks for having pressure and vaccume reserves.

The engine involves two pistons and eight switches. I’m not home, so I haven’t had a chance to build and test a prototype. I’ll build one, unless someone else beats me to it.

Great! Let’s see how the engine runs.

CSSoh