 Technic / 14864
Re: Pneumatic Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 00:09:46 GMT

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:Iq9H1s.2Ao@lugnet.com...
A LEGO pneumatic switch has four ports.  You are probably familiar with
the
obvious three:  left, center and right.

The fourth port is not obvious.

Has anyone tried to open up the pneumatic switch (old and new ones) to see
if there is a way this 4th port could be vented into a tube and thus
connectable to the model instead of atmosphere?

I wonder if LEGO would make the 4th port available for model makers?

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde