 Technic / 13660
Re: Lego RC set 8369
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:58:31 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Maico Arts wrote:

Lots of snipping

Anyway i have some questions about this model as well. Figured it's better to
use an existing thread rather then start another one. Well here goes:

1. Is the tranmitter also waterproof? I've tried going out just after it rained
just so a trail nearby would be muddy but the rain came back before the battery
had run out forcing me to stop.

2. The range sucks. Would switching to a thirdparty 3 channel controller help?
Could it control the car if one with the correct frequency can be found at a
resonable price?

3. How do you ise the gearboxpack. As S@H says "Add this extra gearbox to your
four-wheeled RC car to convert it to a six-wheeled racer!"
How? The connector looks no different than the ones on the car. I assume that
the connectors for both gearboxes would be connected to the same reciever. But
there's only connectors on one side and plastic on the other. Does anyone know
of any better pics of it. I've looked at brickset,brickshelf and bricklink.

BTW can you see pics on lego.com. I sure can't for most of the time but
sometimes it works. I know it's not my browser since all other pages work just
fine.