 Technic / 13757
Re: Lego RC set 8369
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:54:53 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Maico Arts wrote:

Same question for me.
Unless there is a package with a splitter cable to be able to connect 2
rear axles, but I haven't seen it...

Me neither

About steering axles, these steering pieces tend to bend not break. They
can have a lot of wear before they need replacing.

Sounds good.

Now rear axles have metal dishes and thus don't break anymore. Let's
find out what part will break ;-)

Greetings

Maico Arts

You first. :D