 Technic / 13714
Re: Lego RC set 8369
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 11:59:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Maico Arts wrote:

Just checked the s@h for set 673f. I can view it, but cannot order it
(Netherlands).

This is "just" a rear axle to me. If one would like to make a 6 wheeler,
one also would need more material to connect this second rear axle to my
dirt crusher... and how should the wire be connected to the receiver?

btw, I am using firefox to browse s@h without any problems... Or I am
browsing at a moment when there are no troubles...

Greetings
   Maico Arts

About needing more pieces that was what i asked. But why would you need a second
DC for an extension set.

As for pictures it worked for me yesterday and today. Must have been a server
glitch, even though its not the first time it happens to that site.