 Technic / 13705
Re: Lego RC set 8369
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:48:13 GMT

Patrick Levy schreef:
This wheels doesn´t seem to fit in regular lego axles, Is that correct?

So I can´t use the dirty crusher motors and RC controls to custom my own
Race car?

Patrick

You can use a dirtcrusher, but you have to use it as the chassis of your
vehicle. You can connect to the parts of the dirtcrusher with technic
pins and thus build your own exterior of the car.

There is a way to use the dirtcrusher wheels by using two 24 tooth gears
and 4 axles in the 4 wholes of this 24 tooth gear. Those 4 axles will
form the cross-axle needed for the dirtcrusher wheels. Not a beauty, not
strong, but it works... But I wouldn't recommend it

Greetings
    Maico Arts