 Technic / 13754
Re: Lego RC set 8369
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:13:47 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Maico Arts wrote:
Tommy Eriksson schreef:
That is axactly the point:
You cannot connect a steering axle to a driven axle connector and vice
versa. These connectors are not the same. As I said, there is no option
to connect the second rear axle to one receiver unit.

That is the reason why my 4 axle vehicle uses two complete dirtcrushers:
2 front axles, 2 rear axles and 2 receivers...

Some pictures can be seen here btw: http://www.t-hok.nl/rc

Greetings
Maico Arts

If so what's the point of the set. LEGO even says that it's for building a 6
wheeler, not replacing a broken gearpack. If anything they should release a
steering pack since i can see the steering giving in way sooner than the gears.