 Technic / 13717
Re: Lego RC set 8369
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 16:21:04 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Clark Stephens wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Joshua Delahunty wrote:

I've added it to LUGNET, though the database doesn't currently support the "F",
so it's under 673 as a secondary set.  I'm working on getting that fixed as soon
as possible.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/673_2

joshua,
This is just one of several parts packs for that set:

Wheel Pack
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=670F

Antenna Pack
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=671F

Battery Pack
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=BAT8369

Clark

Yeah, yeah, I was getting there.  Had to run to work. :-)

     -- joshua