 Technic / 13701
Re: Lego RC set 8369
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 12:41:13 GMT

This wheels doesn´t seem to fit in regular lego axles, Is that correct?

So I can´t use the dirty crusher motors and RC controls to custom my own
Race car?

Patrick

"Tommy Eriksson" <tommye1@NOSPAMbredband.net> escreveu na mensagem
In lugnet.technic, Maico Arts wrote:

? You know more than I do when this is true.
I have build a 4-axle vehicle with two dirtcrushers, but I have never
heard of this gear pack...

BTW can you see pics on lego.com. I sure can't for most of the time but
sometimes it works. I know it's not my browser since all other pages • work just
fine.

The only pics I have seen so far are the s@h pics... And some photos I
have seen here and there on the web.

Greetings

Maico Arts
Owner of 3x 8369 ;-)

The gearpack is set number 673F
http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Query=673f
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=673F    Look in usa it doesn't ship it • to
sweden for instance.
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?SetID=673F-1
Lugnet strangely doesn't have it. only set 673 which is not the same.

As for pictures i meant in general. There appear to be problems with the • site as
both ie and firefox has trouble displaying pictures even though i've • installed
all plugins.