 Star Wars / 7084
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 02:41:36 GMT

In lugnet.space "Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote:

Sure. Know where I can find LDraw for Mac?

Unfortunately its not available.  There has been a little talk of it,
mostly from people desiring that it be made available.  Right now
there are no plans to make it available because no one has expressed
interest in doing the programming for it.  I'd like to see it made
available for all you Mac guys though.

Get more LDraw information at http://www.ldraw.org.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com