 Star Wars / 7080
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 21:52:13 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote:
In lugnet.space, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
The HF-130 just demands to be LDraw'd!  :-,
I built this freighter following a discussion in .starwars a few weeks back
about Tramp Freighters. Maybe I'll build another freighter after I reclaim
my parts from the Mithrandir.

No, seriously.  :-,  Would you consider putting this model into LDraw?

Cheers,
- jsproat

I think the mistake a lot of us make
  is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.