 Star Wars / 14257
Re: New Sets 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:18:38 GMT

Agreed on all points emphatically.

It goes without saying that all the new SW releases are superb.  The only
one I might not get is the TIE bomber as it looks so far to be a simple
remake as others have noted.   In a moment of weakness however, I'll likely
cave for this too.

Those Creator sets however really have me in anticipation.  I have visions
of colour accents on grey ships with the cornicopia of greeblies.  If they
are a reasonable price, we're definately looking at multiples.

IMO, this is the best year since the SW launch year.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer writes:
Me again..

As I attempt to ignore the new atrocity that is the hockey theme, I would
like to note just how amazingly cool the new creator sets are..

Mini-Mecha.  Animals.  Mini-Mecha and Animals.  Looks refreshingly creative!

-Jon